Simulator Widget: Practice Round
Simulator Widget: Main Event Round
Keynote File (If you don't have keynote on your computer or iPad, you should be able to upload this file to a free iCloud.com account and view/edit it there)
I do not have video instructions for this simulator. You're looking at a cross section through the earth. You will be able to drill down in different spots to see the different rock layers.
- Move your mouse across the very top of the grid and little circles will appear.
- Click on one of those circles to drill down at that spot.
- Drag the bottom part of the grey box as far down as you want to drill. Deeper gets you more info, but costs you more money.
- Change the tool on the right side to "Perforate well + Start pumping" tool.
- Click on any colored square to try to see if you can find oil in that layer.